The Advantages of a BAILEY TRUEDECK™ Steel Substructure
Despite the increase in lumber prices due to the pandemic, decks are flying off the shelves. With increased time at home, loads of home equity and, for some, extra cash, outdoor projects are in high demand. This trend has created an increased demand for products that make these outdoor spaces shine. Bailey Steel and its TRUEDECK™ system is seeing an increase in the use of their steel substructure for decks. This is due to the increase in lumber price and the longevity of the product. See what a BAILEY TRUEDECK™ substructure can do for your project.
Considering the use of a steel deck substructure? Here are some of the advantages:
- Fast – Installs in half the time with pre-punched holes.
- Easy – Lightweight studs snap and lock into place quickly with easy clean-up – No sawdust!
- Durable – Will not rot, support mould, or feed insects and vermin.
- Quality – Consistent dimensions, manufactured precision in every piece.
- Safety – 100% non-combustible.
- Environmentally Friendly – 100% recyclable.
- Pollution Control – No emissions from resins, adhesives or chemicals normally used for wood construction.
With the consistently rising price of pressure treated wood, the option for steel has become a more economically friendly choice. More and more consumers are choosing low maintenance products for their decks. This has increased the longevity of these decks, further making a steel substructure a wise choice.
BAILEY TRUEDECK™ is a steel-based framing system that provides a stable foundation for your decking material. Steel is much more durable than conventional pressure treated wood. Unlike wood, steel does not warp, shrink and is insect and rot-resistant. Investing in steel for the foundation of your deck ensures you are only building your deck once. With BAILEY TRUEDECK™, you can be assured that you have picked the most robust structure for your deck project, allowing you to enjoy your outdoor space for many years to come.
Please contact us for more information.